Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane: Flying to Florida

I might have forgotten to mention something fairly exciting to you guys.  I, along with my parents, brother, and boyfriend, am taking a little vacation this week, and heading to Orlando, Florida.  We will be hanging out in Walt Disney World, where we will be staying in one of the cabins at the Wilderness Campground on the Disney property.

I'm really excited about the trip, and I'll try and update you on how the trip is going as the week progresses, but please don't feel offended if I wait until I get home and give you a nice, long post about what all we did.  I may be having too much fun and be far too tired to write much.

In the meantime, please take a look at the new look to the blog.  I finally got started on my Carrie and Claus reformatting!  I have ideas on how I want to do the rest of it, but I think I'll need a little bit more content and possibly even a little more drive to keep up on this blog before I can put some of that up.  Please be patient, and hopefully we'll have a nice little blog soon enough.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment