Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reformatting of Carrie & Claus?

I was sitting in the DCD room at school during my prep hour, and decided that I wanted to change how this blog looked, to make it a little more like a website than just a blog.  For those of you that know me, it will come as no surprise that I would like to have a bit more of a categorical layout, so that everything is "neat and tidy".  This means that knitting patterns, book reviews, etc., will be easier to find.

With that, I would also like to embark on a few other adventures, such as finally setting up my Etsy store, updating my blog a bit more often, and possibly even make a couple of Youtube videos.  These are projects that I've been wanting to work on for quite some time, and now that I (kind of) know what I'm doing for a while, I feel like I can calm down a bit more, and have some fun.

These changes will hopefully be going into effect sometime this week, but it might be stretched out over the next month or two.  I just wanted to give you a heads up if I start slacking on the blog updates.  Rest assured that there will be much more to come after these changes go into effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment