Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We're Moving?

We're moving in a couple different ways.  

First, Cornelius has decided to move to a new house (same town, thank goodness!), which means that I'll be helping him move soon.  Because of this, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update my blog during that time.  I'll try to do some pre-written posts before then, but I can't make any promises.

Also, I decided that I wanted to switch over to a different blog address, so we're moving in that respect, as well.  The new blog is at annabelpierce.blogspot.com, so if you already follow my blog, please be sure to become a follower over there, instead.  If you're not a follower yet, I would love it if you became one!

So, I will not be updating this blog anymore, and will slowly be moving all my past posts over there.  To make it more convenient to you, though, I will leave pictures and introductions up, along with the link on my other blog, so that you can easily find the instructions without searching the new blog.

I think the move will be good, and I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding a new house. I’m thrilled to see what your new home looks like. Moving in comes with a lot changes, from the design ideas, to your neighbors. Please, let us have a glimpse of your new place. =)

    Erik Littles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the moving phase sounds exciting. I wonder what the new place looks like as of now is. Did you find the tasks easy? I think so since he moved in the same town. I think you should add some tips and ideas regarding room designs. I know that you can come up with a better concept. I wish you guys the best of luck!

    Ericka Muldowney

    ReplyDelete