Wednesday, March 28, 2012

From the Vanity: Essie Ballet Slippers

I recently picked up a new nail polish that I'm absolutely in love with.  The polish is Essie's Ballet Slippers, and it is the most beautiful shade of marshmallow pink, the perfect pastel color for Spring, especially as we get closer to the Easter season.

As much as I love the color of this polish, I do have one complaint.  The formula is slightly watery, so it takes a few coats to make it opaque, but that's something I've come to expect from Essie polishes.

Even so, I would definitely recommend this polish.  Once built up, the color is gorgeous, and even the bottles are very pretty and feminine.  It's a color that I think just about anyone can pull off, simply because it is such a neutral color.

No comments:

Post a Comment